Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Secrets Of List Building With Downline Builders

List building with a downline builder is one of the most important ingredients to building business. Using a downline builder is free and a great way to start your List building, one of the best reasons to have your own downline is to give free products and services to your downline and to offer onetime sales or have many repeat sales from different customers on your list.

However, I remember when I first started list building a list I was struggling. The reason for this is that I read a lot of ebooks and still could not find the magic formula and get it to work until I started using a downline bolder for my list building. For more details www.confessions-followup-marketing.com Eventually list building became easy when I found the best list building system. In this article I would like to share with you what has worked for me.

1) Use a High Converting Squeeze Page
This is probably the most important part. You need to have a squeeze page that converts very well. What I learned is that the design and sales copy will depend a lot on the traffic source that you are using to get visitors. For example if you are using traffic exchanges then you will need a splash page. If you are using article marketing then offer a free report to download. Split test different headlines and sales copy so you know which one works the best.

2) Use a Reputable Downline Builder/List Builder
When I first got started this probably was my sticking point. I used free safe lists, paid safe lists and I was still wondering why no one was buying my products of services. So that's when I decided to find the best downline builder/list builder system that I could trust. So make sure when you decide which downline builder/list builder to trust for your online business. If you use a script on your own server you have to worry about data loss and also spam complaints, so pick a downline builder/list builder that you trust.

3) Build a relationship with your subscribers
People only buy from other people that they like, know and trust. So it is very important that you build a relationship with your subscribers. For more details www.craigs-list-profits.com Ask them what their most important questions are and then personally answer them. You will find that you will boost your responsiveness significantly by doing this. Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Discount Lighting & Electrical, Plumbing, Flashlights, Outdoor Power Equipment, Power Tools © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO