Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unlimited Affiliate Riches Using Squidoo Methods

How To Make A Killing On Squidoo Without Spending A Dime.

“On the Brink of Financial Ruin, UK Family man Discovers how to use a Free Website to generate $4,198.94 in 29 Days...and over $11k in 3 months"



Get ready...

If you've ever wanted to replace, part, all or triple your monthly income by using part time online traffic tactics that cost next to nothing to implement...


If you're NOT making any money online and want to learn the insider affiliate methods that can help you to make a TON online...


If you're NOT creating any traffic and want to learn how to master the web and finally QUIT your day job...


Then this is the most important page you will ever read if you want to annihilate the affiliate competition!

As for the competition, they will be too busy wasting time and money on Adwords, SEO, traffic exchanges and even Adsense site building trying to find something, anything, that will convert so they can make the smallest of profits... if any profit at all.

Whilst other affiliates will be fighting for table scraps you can be using Squidoo to...

Build traffic to your websites, blogs, storefronts, auctions site or affiliate program...

Create a huge subscriber list, that you can market to when you are short of cash...

Market your offline business and put more money in your pocket...

Sell infoproducts, affiliate products or physical products.

Create ebooks easily and market them to 1000s of ready buyers....

Create a lens highlighting your infoproducts and outsell the gurus...

Create a lens for each category of your physical products and grab FREE traffic...

Brand you and your websites/blogs as authorities in your niche and finally say goodbye to your day job...

But before I show you how, let me tell you how I discovered this mad method of cash creation.

I made a career choice some years ago to make a living via the Internet

Like many people who choose their careers, I worked hard at it. I still do. I make sure I know what’s new, what works and how it works.

Amongst other things, I have had successful eBay stores, created money making websites, and made a killing on Google AdSense.

Step 1. Find a niche and do keyword research. (What they didn't tell you was how to find converting keywords and that left you with only failing niches).
Step 2. Create a website and add some content. (So now I have to hire a designer for the template, a writer for the content and a webmaster for the html).
Step 3. Drive traffic to your website using web2.0 and link building software X. (OK, I have to spend $167 on this software, but at least the web2.0 link building is free).
Step 4. Now create an email list from your traffic. (Now I have to pay for an auto-responder solution).
Step 5. Establish a relationship with your list and sell them products and services.


I don't know about you, but these money making ebooks always look so great from the sales page. But in reality more goes into the salespage than into the ebook and that is just another salespage in a book format.

Did you manage to spot the flaw?

Maybe it was my military service that helped me focus or my engineering degree that taught me to look at every part of a process and improve it that helped me spot the flaw.

But it was in step 3 that I found the answer to all the missing parts of every money making ebook I ever read.

Web2.0... did you get it?

Today's web2.0 social networking media is the key. When that light bulb went off in my head it was time to find which was the best Web 2.0 site to use to make some money.

I am sure you already know by now it was... Squidoo.com

Read More...

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Discount Lighting & Electrical, Plumbing, Flashlights, Outdoor Power Equipment, Power Tools © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO