Thursday, July 10, 2008

How To Earn Your First 10K in Internet Marketing in Half The Time

Most people are not aware that internet marketing is in fact a number game. I have been tracking and testing all my internet business strategies since the beginning of my business. What I found out was that my list is converting at an average rate of 2 to 3% for those low ticket products. What it means is I get 2 to 3 sales for every 100 person I promote my product to. Then I went on to track the sales conversion rate for my high ticket products and to my amazement, the conversion rate is the same as the low ticket products. I knew that I have found a golden nugget in my business.

So how you can earn your first 10K in Internet Marketing in half the time lies in the below two secrets

1) Selling High Ticket Products: If you do your math, you can calculate that I make 2 x $67 = $134 for every 100 people I promote the product to. If I do it with a high ticket product of $497, I will make 2 x $497 = $994 for every 100 people I promote the product to. Selling a high ticket product earns me about 7 times more than a low ticket product, therefore I always set up one to two good quality high ticket products for my subscribers so that I can make 10K in the shorter time.

2) Selling Residual Income Products: I strongly believe that all internet marketers must have at least one product that gives them residual income month after month from the subscription promoted by them. It is very important that you only promote products that are of good quality and not just giving you high commission. This is because you can only earn and accumulate your residual income if the person you promote the product to continue to subscribe to the service or membership. Therefore the quality of the product must be good.

In a nutshell, making 10K from internet business is not as tough as what you think. All you need is to do it with a proper strategy and I can assure you that you can do it at half the time.

Now put this into practice and you can see similar results.

Remember this: The key factor to being successful in your internet marketing business lies in your ability to generate traffic to your site. Once you manage to master the skill to traffic generation, you will be able to achieve success in any niche you enter.

http://www.articlesup.com

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Discount Lighting & Electrical, Plumbing, Flashlights, Outdoor Power Equipment, Power Tools © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO